Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > should i do the october updates
should i do the october updates

1890 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2015-10-22 17:08:45

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    46motors61
    2015-10-22 15:05:53
    my subscription ends november 24 but i am still very reluctant to update my 908 with the october updates can someone reassure me? if you have updated how do you find it? is it an improvement? is everything working well?
    is anything missing?

Tags: maxisys

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219

2015-10-22 17:08:45 (Reply to:46motors61)

That is a good question. Reading the posts some people are having good luck with the new update. Other not so much. Is it worth doing? This depends on what version you are running now. v1.8 and under works well for me. If you have bugs then the fix is to go on and update. Just realize any backups you have are useless. My subscription runs out in two days. I have not updated since aug. I thought hard about the new update but in the end I liked what I had and decided not to update. If things look better then maybe I will pay the money and update.  Maybe others who have installed the new system can tell you why you should update. Just don't wait till the last minute to update. Jump in or bail out. 
  Total1 Pages